Film RadarFilm Radar

Helping To Support Independent Film
Posted: 09 April 2010 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-09

Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you all know of a new service I’ve created that is primarily aimed at servicing the independent arts. Late last year, I “opened the doors” to a Music Supervision firm and so far things have been well. I do, however, want to continue to reach out to the creative and independent base - which is why I’ve come here.

Please check our my project site at http://www.indiegogo.com/chromatic-music

In turn, I’ve added major incentives for filmmakers.

Throughout my work history (working for a prestigious entertainment law firm & formally working with one of the world’s largest music performance rights organizations) I’ve dealt a great deal with licensing music for television and film. With that said - for your support - I’m providing full consultation and/or full music supervision services for independent filmmakers. This includes everything from creating your film budget, to providing instructions on how to effectively and efficiently license music yourself, to full music supervision services on your next project.

Please share with those you may feel are able to benefit from such a great opportunity!

Thanks for your help, support, and kind words in advance.

Posted: 28 October 2010 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-10-01

It is great what you are doing.  A ton of indie films & project don’t get the right recognition they should. You should check out BIGSTARtv.  They are basically a viewing portal for indie films and only indie films, giving them a spotlight for once. They have a weekly 3 month free subscription contest that is through their Twitter @bigstartv, with a new winner picked every Friday. To qualify, all you do is RT the official Contest tweet along with the answer to the question being asked. Also, the more times you RT, the more chances you have of winning plus if you don’t win on Friday, you’re free to try again the following week. It is pretty simple and for a chance to win 3 months of indie film viewing online is awesome.