Register to access unique Film Radar Features, get invited to field trips, receive the newsletter and set up your personal Film Calendar.
- No events today. Read a book instead.
- NOTFILM - An Interview with director Ross Lipman
April 1st, 2016 | Karie's Blog
- The Laurel & Hardy Museum
March 15th, 2016 | Karie's Blog
- Cinema adventures in Paris
February 10th, 2016 | Karie's Blog
- The elegant Vincent Price
January 28th, 2016 | Karie's Blog
- 24th Annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design
Feb. 9th – April 30th, 2016
FIDM Museum & Galleries’ popular annual exhibition will feature more than 100 costumes representing 24 of 2015’s most notable films in a variety of genres.
Our goal is to bring the virtually endless world of specialty film-going in Los Angeles right to your fingertips. This site covers revival, repertory, and special film events and the venues which house them. Whether your taste is classic Hollywood, documentary, avant-garde, foreign films, silent films, or cult classics ... FILMRADAR has it covered!
|Sign up for the FilmRadar newsletters|